Thursday, December 2, 2010

Final Paper Outline

Vietnam - United State

I.    Introduction
- Where do I get the experience about learning different lifestyle of Vietnamese in different state in the US.
- The reason why I want to write paper about it
- A basic of what I learn about the journey/ history of Vietnamese people coming to America
- I picked 2 biggest Vietnamese community in each country/ state to give more information

II.   Vietnam
- The geography
- History since the beginning
III.  Vietnamese American
- The history
- The Population
- The Growth
- Present time

IV.  Conclusion
- Even thou we grow up from different state/ cities/ countries, but we always look back to our last generation and learn from what they have done to be a better person. 
- We always are always together even thou there is political conflict in between the Vietnamese people.

No comments:

Post a Comment